ZTE Max XL 7 second screen timeout.

andyonixandyonix puppyUnited StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

My Max XL screen times out at 7 seconds no matter what I set it at. I can put it at 15, 30 seconds 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 minutes, and it does not matter. Watching movies, on the web, playing games, reading books, does not matter. It will time out after 7 seconds unless I'm constantly touching my screen.

Comments

• musicdjmmusicdjm United States Posts: 3,124 mod

Sorry for any confusion the number above (1-800-617-5065) is ONLY for Axon and unlocked devices.
    Support for your device is below:
    Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
    Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)

edited October 20, 2017 1:32PM

This is direct from the Max XL page on ZTE USA

This is from the contact section

I cant speak to others in the community, but just like me and yourself we are all just users helping each other out no one is immune to mistakes. Ive personally never seen it otherwise I would have stated in the thread to correct it, Im just making sure he has the correct number to contact as calling the other number they will direct him to call his carrier or the number I provided.

• andyonixandyonix puppy United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
    musicdjm i think you maybe confused. I never contacted 1-800-617-5065 or Service Hotline: 877-817-1759. I went to https://www.zteusa.com/max-xl and went to support. That sent me here, THE "ZTE MAX XL" SECTION OF THE "Z-COMMUNITY". I am not in the axon or any other section. Please do your homework before you respond threads. But thank you anyway, even if your response was way off track. I am not some witless teenager, I actually solved the problem myself 9 months ago, by adjusting a few lines of code inside my phone

Have a good day and please never respond to any of my threads again.