Has anybody heard anything about Android Oreo (8.0) for the Axon 7?

12346»

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sshasan said:
    The back and forth needs to stop.

All members are to treat each other with respect.

@sshasan and @DoppelgangerD Thank you, I was getting ready to say something also.

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sshasan and @DoppelgangerD I can't believe this got so out of hand in the end guys nobody knows not you me sshasan or unjustifieddev only @zte_usa will know so let's all wait and be nice like the mod man said because I do enjoy reading the posts guys and I don't want @sshasan to shut down this thread so please guys be nice for the love of the younger members the newer members and this thread

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2017 11:54PM

Wow.... :#:#

• KyPhi2KyPhi2 Antigua Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be nice of they could allow capacitive on screen navigation keys in the update along side google camera 2 api.

• rwhoggrwhogg Palestine, TexasPosts: 21 ✭✭✭✭✭

I found this article.
    ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo Update Expected To Arrive In April 2018
    https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/12/24/zte-axon-7-android-oreo-update-april-2018/

• collisioncollision UsaPosts: 2 ✭✭

Hell, I would be happy with a security update! Last one was August, not that we have to worry about security now a days. Ridiculous!

• freezafreeza United StatesPosts: 314 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@collision said:
    Hell, I would be happy with a security update! Last one was August, not that we have to worry about security now a days. Ridiculous!

Lol. According to many people here, zte support is top notch too. Yeah right.

• benkoresbenkores Staten Island, NYPosts: 471 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@westside80 said:
    The article I read earlier said that Oreo and Stock UI+ was coming to the Axon 7 in April. So it'll probably be here around April or May, 4 or 5 more months. That's a ridiculously long time but at least it's coming. I have no clue what "Stock UI+" is.

It means Stock Android with minor additions

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@freeza
    Lol. According to many people here, zte support is top notch too. Yeah right.

I wouldn't say top notch but I would say better then most and truthfully that's all you can ask for. Remember perfection doesn't exist and it never will and if you think your perfect well you just proved my point ya ego prideful **** lol naw but seriously their pretty good

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It's at least average, and in my time that I've dealt with them (ZTE) they were great. But that's not the experience everyone had had, as well as people have different definitions of what ZTE Support entails. Until we are all basing our ideas and opinions on the same exact set of concrete rules, then who knows.