Axon 7 Mini: Need a way to disable "No Service" notifications.

The Axon 7 Mini notifies the user with a tone and/or a vibration whenever cellular service is dropped, and does so again once service is restored. There are circumstances under which my cellular service is intermittent, like when traveling in the NYC subway system. And under those circumstances I'm getting incessant notifications every time service is dropped and restored. And this is happening with two lines of service.

Apparently there is no way to disable this particular notification. This would be an easy fix to include in the next UI update. Please implement it.

Comments

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Xmachinav2 I just tested this out with my Axon 7 Mini, and I do not have this issue. I did multiple tests with sound on and sound off, screen on and screen off and no sounds were heard. When walking into a no service area it would read "no service" in my notification bar, but no vibrate or sounds were made. When walking back to service, T-Mobile appears when I regained signal but no sounds or vibrate were experienced.

What version of software are you running on your mini?

• chavochavo D/FWPosts: 85 ✭✭✭✭✭

you can address this in Notification settings. Look deeper and you will find your solution!