Accessories In The Box (Revisited 2018)

13»

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

UHF fans will find this funny about what should be in the box:

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@coldheat06 said:
    Can we have a cleaning cloth.....??? because most phones now days are fingerprint magnets.....lol

Straight up honest though, the Axon 7 is the best phone I have ever used with regard to fingerprint oil on the screen.
    Whatever type of oleophobic coating they used on it, please do it again on the Axon 9.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,348 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD said:

@coldheat06 said:
    Can we have a cleaning cloth.....??? because most phones now days are fingerprint magnets.....lol

Straight up honest though, the Axon 7 is the best phone I have ever used with regard to fingerprint oil on the screen.
    Whatever type of oleophobic coating they used on it, please do it again on the Axon 9.

Never really thought about that. The A7 and A7 mini were both really good. Much better than the Blade Z Max. Second vote for this!

• kidnovakidnova Posts: 435 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with DrakenFX's list, with the headphones being the optional item. Many people have stated that they just want the charger and they'll buy the other accessories, however if the phone isn't one of the more popular model your options for screen protectors and cases are going to be extremely limited and likely of poor quality. Headphones, however, are available en mass and aren't specific to a device unless you are HTC...

• ycv005ycv005 IndiaPosts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 15, 2018 1:43PM

I think you should try some other earphone. They give more sound experience. Here are the best one- https://topbestof.com/top-list/best-earphones-to-buy-under-1000-in-india/

13»