See You In Vegas, Baby! [CES 2018]

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,627 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ironbaybeedoll said:

@jasonscarter said:
    There are so many places to eat there. Choices seem endless. I had Shake Shack for the first time there last year, as well as Walhburgers. BLT steak was an awesome steak as well.

@jasonscarter How was Walhburgers? I am dying to go, and say I'm gonna every time I head into Mass but never have the time to stop. Is it half as good as they make it appear on the show?..lol

YES. I went to a few different burger places last year since I was on a different schedule than you all. Walhburgers was by far the best tasting burger I had. As far as value, I have to give that to Shake Shack, but Walhburgers was by far the best tasting one. It was cooked a perfect medium well and the fries were REALLY good. I hope to hit it up one day in January, so lets make it happen!

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My type of humor LOL

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,556 mod

@jasonscarter That is great, I have yet to hear anything bad about them, other then a few have said pricey for burgers. I personally have no issue paying for a good burger. If I want a $5 burger I'll hit up Mcdonalds :) I would love, love, love to go to Walhburgers.

@ironbaybeedoll said:
    @jasonscarter That is great, I have yet to hear anything bad about them, other then a few have said pricey for burgers. I personally have no issue paying for a good burger. If I want a $5 burger I'll hit up Mcdonalds :) I would love, love, love to go to Walhburgers.

OK, no idea what the schedule will be, but lets make it a point to go one day. It's well worth it!

• schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 184 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasonscarter said:

@ironbaybeedoll said:

OK, no idea what the schedule will be, but lets make it a point to go one day. It's well worth it!

I wonder if they even have the schedule yet

@schwartzasher said:

@jasonscarter said:

@ironbaybeedoll said:

I wonder if they even have the schedule yet

No idea, I suspect we will hear soon.

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,120 mod

@ironbaybeedoll said:
    @jasonscarter How was Walhburgers? I am dying to go, and say I'm gonna every time I head into Mass but never have the time to stop. Is it half as good as they make it appear on the show?..lol

I've been to the one in Toronto numerous times, they have great burgers. I wish I remembered the names of the burgers but most are related to the family and I've tried a good amount of them so far I love them all! Yummy :)

I can't even believe how fast this trip is creeping up! I almost forgot about it lol and now I'm excited all over again just at the thought of it. It will be great seeing some old and new faces! Zeek will be there, he's excited lol

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Make sure you guys bring your walking shoes.....lol

Walking shoes are a must.

@fzrrich said:

@ironbaybeedoll said:

I've been to the one in Toronto numerous times, they have great burgers. I wish I remembered the names of the burgers but most are related to the family and I've tried a good amount of them so far I love them all! Yummy :)

I had the BBQ Bacon, which is a "Donnie's Fave". Gotta have bacon

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Walking Shoes...check
    portable charger... check
    elastic pants..check... :smiley:

@saeedted said:
    Walking Shoes...check

Gotta bring more than one charger. One for every day

@jasonscarter said:

@fzrrich said:

@ironbaybeedoll said:

I had the BBQ Bacon, which is a "Donnie's Fave". Gotta have bacon

I love Bacon! Of course lol

I just want to add I love cheeseburgers. Lets get cheeseburgers in Vegas, lol and bacon isnt to bad either.

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 454 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Or you could just bring a phone that last all day, requiring only one charge lol. Blade Z Max can do it, and several others depending on the user. I've still not decided which phone I'm bringing, yep battery life is gonna be important.

@schwartzasher said:

@saeedted said:
    Walking Shoes...check

I'll bring my battery pack for quick top offs. We will be out of the hotel a lot. A7 will be my daily as always.

I've heard if you order a bacon separately on the side and then add it to a cheeseburger, it is cheaper than ordering a Bacon Cheeseburger.

@mrjlwilliams said:
    Or you could just bring a phone that last all day, requiring only one charge lol. Blade Z Max can do it, and several others depending on the user. I've still not decided which phone I'm bringing, yep battery life is gonna be important.

@schwartzasher said:

@saeedted said:
    Walking Shoes...check

I gotta keep my LG v30 topped up for videos and pics

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@saeedted said:

I've heard if you order a bacon separately on the side and then add it to a cheeseburger, it is cheaper than ordering a Bacon Cheeseburger.

OR!...
    Order a bacon cheeseburger and then a side of bacon too so you can have 3 layers of meat, with 2 of them being bacon.

!!! ~BACONNNN~ !!!

With all the love of bacon....I now know I will be in great company in January. That buffet better look out.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't want to bring everyone's love of bacon down or anything, and I do love bacon. But if you have to add bacon to cheeseburger, then the burger itself isn't very good. Now that's just my opinion, as a lover of Beef, Cheese, and Bun. And occasional pickles. I do like bacon on a cheeseburger once in a great while, but if anything a fried egg is much better to me. But I of course won't judge you if you feel the need to add bacon!!

@hollap now....fried egg is a good choice. I like it AND bacon. Breakfest burgers. Yummy. I hope @sshasan is taking notice that we need at least one burger meal!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,735 admin

@jasoncarter Burgers are my favorite food group!

Time to get mad. I wanted to use a pool cuz it looked sooooooo good but it's close for the season! I love swimming (p.s. I'm a lifeguard)

@schwartzasher said:
    Time to get mad. I wanted to use a pool cuz it looked sooooooo good but it's close for the season! I love swimming (p.s. I'm a lifeguard)

Oh :( well we guess I have been spared having to pack swim trunks.

@saeedted said:

@schwartzasher said:

I was gonna say something gross. Gonna save it for later. You should be happy.

@schwartzasher said:

@saeedted said:

@schwartzasher said:

you wasn't thinking about bringing a mankini, :D were you?

@saeedted said:

@schwartzasher said:

@saeedted said:

@schwartzasher said:

you wasn't thinking about bringing a mankini, :D were you?

Thanks for the idea but no back hair was what it was about

I also read the pool is closed, but ya never know. I can't remember a day last year where it was warm enough to swim especially in an outdoor pool, heated or not. Then again how much room does it really take for trunks or a bikini. Prepare for everything, as anything can happen in VegasBaby...