Axon 7 Headphones

Anyone know what brand the stock/packaged white earbuds/w inline mic are? They come in a small square case with ZTE engraved on the casing lid, but no other branding. They resemble Apple earbuds. They sound great...to me anyways. Would love to know where to get another pair of the same ones. ZTE doesn't offer them for sale, or at least I don't think they do. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I absolutely know there are very high end/expensive headphones available. Just want a point in the right direction if needed to purchase another pair of stock replacements. Thanks

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @[email protected]

I do not find the headphone for sale on ZTE's own site. So, looks like you may have go with third party headphone at this moment.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 27, 2017 3:23PM

I have searched over and over trying to find the OEM of the headphones but its been impossible, Im assuming ZTE produced them and since they dont sell them seperate they are difficult to find, these are the closet I can find
    https://www.cellularoutfitter.com/zte/star-2/bluetooth-headsets-audio-accessories/earpods-w-remote-mic.html

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@[email protected] said:
    Anyone know what brand the stock/packaged white earbuds/w inline mic are? They come in a small square case with ZTE engraved on the casing lid, but no other branding. They resemble Apple earbuds. They sound great...to me anyways. Would love to know where to get another pair of the same ones. ZTE doesn't offer them for sale, or at least I don't think they do. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I absolutely know there are very high end/expensive headphones available. Just want a point in the right direction if needed to purchase another pair of stock replacements. Thanks

If you are in the DFW area I'll give you mine. I have never liked the Apple style headphones and prefer one with the rubber tips that actually go into my ear. I have never used mine so they are brand new.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been recommending these affordable earphones for better audio quality and less sound leak.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E4LGVUO/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3TL99FOKPAJE3&colid=NAPPRTW1OM54&th=1

and the Xiaomi Pistons.

• j@t[email protected] USAPosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

Hey @ram1220 I appreciate your generosity. Unfortunately I am not in Texas I reside in TN. Thank you very much though.

@musicdjm said:
    I have searched over and over trying to find the OEM of the headphones but its been impossible, Im assuming ZTE produced them and since they dont sell them seperate they are difficult to find, these are the closet I can find
    https://www.cellularoutfitter.com/zte/star-2/bluetooth-headsets-audio-accessories/earpods-w-remote-mic.html

You are correct, they can not be found. Your link to the Apple OEM earbuds do seem to be the exact ones. Thanks!

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@[email protected] said:

@musicdjm said:

You are correct, they can not be found. Your link to the Apple OEM earbuds do seem to be the exact ones. Thanks!

Your very welcome, I love the headphones that come with the Axon 7 just wish I remember where I saw them selling them, I saw them some where a few weeks ago but cant remember where :(

@ram1220 said:

@[email protected] said:

If you are in the DFW area I'll give you mine. I have never liked the Apple style headphones and prefer one with the rubber tips that actually go into my ear. I have never used mine so they are brand new.

Hey @ram1220. What would be the shipping cost to mail them to me if you were so inclined?

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@[email protected] said:

@ram1220 said:

@[email protected] said:

Hey @ram1220. What would be the shipping cost to mail them to me if you were so inclined?

I'm not sure where you are located. I am in Allen, Texas which is just North of Dallas. If you want to use that info and check on shipping charges you can. If you are comfortable enough to send me your address in a private message I'll send them to you.

• omnomnomomnomnom Posts: 30 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huawei's earbuds seem pretty similar to ZTE's, here's a link to some https://www.gearbest.com/samsung-cables-adapters/pp_292957.html

@ram1220 said:

@[email protected] said:

@ram1220 said:

@[email protected] said:

I'm not sure where you are located. I am in Allen, Texas which is just North of Dallas. If you want to use that info and check on shipping charges you can. If you are comfortable enough to send me your address in a private message I'll send them to you.

Shipped via (Large Envelope) Priority Mail 2-Day™ Flat Rate Envelope $6.65. USPS.
    I put it at 1 lb. weight shouldn't be heavier than that I wouldn't assume.

@[email protected] said:

@ram1220 said:

@[email protected] said:

@ram1220 said:

@[email protected] said:

Shipped via (Large Envelope) Priority Mail 2-Day™ Flat Rate Envelope $6.65. USPS.
    I put it at 1 lb. weight shouldn't be heavier than that I wouldn't assume.

I'm located in Watertown,TN. If you choose to send them let me know and I'll message you my address