ZTE Max Pro 2 Replacement

headjackedheadjacked AndersonPosts: 2 ✭✭

My phone had a tear and cracks on the screen that made it useless, no damage to the glass and no blemishes on phone due to it going into a case before leaving the store. I was told they would not repair due to negligence on my part. The phone is only 5 or 6 months owned, what should I do?

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@headjacked said:
    My phone had a tear and cracks on the screen that made it useless, no damage to the glass and no blemishes on phone due to it going into a case before leaving the store. I was told they would not repair due to negligence on my part. The phone is only 5 or 6 months owned, what should I do?

Hello and welcome to the Z-Community.
    I would guess the reason they are claiming negligence, is because you are filing the claim 5-6 months after buying the device. If the issue was there at the time you purchased it, why did you not claim it or notice back then?

• headjackedheadjacked AndersonPosts: 2 ✭✭

Plugged it in and that's when i noticed the issue. The screen is the problem,glass is intact.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@headjacked said:

What is a tear @headjacked? And how can there be "cracks on the screen" and no damage to the glass?

I was wondering the same thing. As far as image is concerned, "tearing" is usually software related and not a hardware issue, but I don't know if a phone is even capable of "image tearing".