ZTE Axon M Game Emulation

hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thought I'd make a quick video of a Nintendo NES game emulator on the Axon M. Many people have mentioned it in the comments of videos I've seen. Hope you like it!

Comments

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great video @hollap and thanks for sharing that with us I just played some NES and SNES classics on the Axon M haha. For those of you who also wanna check it out here are the links to John NES lite and John SNES lite. I had to set the screen scaling to 4x and move it around in the layout options but it worked out pretty well.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I was pretty impressed with the M and the App to allow all of the customization for this. It was fun for sure! Now I have to dig out my SNES ROMs and get them back on my phone :)

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

great video. I think Axon M is a great device for playing older video games because a lot of them are designed to be played with a physical controller and the fact that the phone is big when it is unfolded means you got plenty of screen real-estate so the on screen controller does not cover up what is on the screen.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great video Pete, the Axon M is definitely great for all kinds of gaming but for SNES emulation it handles like a dream. Only thing I noticed is some games dont scale properly all the time.

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great video @hollap

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,238 mod
    edited November 11, 2017 8:32PM

Awesome video @hollap !!! Love that emulator! It brings me Back to my youth too.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

NDS emulator on the Axon M works awesome, the top player works with both screens and the touch and everything works as well. I was able to break out my pokemon games lol

• clintmed22clintmed22 TennessePosts: 1 ✭✭

Hey guys I need help I have John nes paid version newest one. I can't get it to work on both displays like you guys did.when I click extended mode it says app not optimized can anyone give me a few pointers please.

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 20, 2017 11:10PM

@clintmed22 said:
    Hey guys I need help I have John nes paid version newest one. I can't get it to work on both displays like you guys did.when I click extended mode it says app not optimized can anyone give me a few pointers please.

You can force your display to go to extended mode.
    Settings.. display.. 2nd one down
    @clintmed22