FREE case for your new ZTE Axon M !!!!!

DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of CeremoniesUnited StatesPosts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

When I was on the ZTE USA website, I saw a link to get a free case when you register your ZTE Axon M.
Check it out!... https://www.zteusa.com/axonm/

Comments

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD said:
    When I was on the ZTE USA website, I saw a link to get a free case when you register your ZTE Axon M.

That is so great! You would need to protect the screens

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You definitely need help protecting those screens and that case isn't cheap so that's awesome you can get it for free.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Still there...register your Axon M now to get a free case!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great find!!

• arrellr1arrellr1 Colville, WA USAPosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great deal! It still works and just ordered mine. Thank you @DoppelgangerD B)

• MSTKMSTK USAPosts: 60 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be careful with removing the case too much. I just snapped the bottom right piece at the hinge. Im not sure if it will glue back together.

@MSTK said:
    Be careful with removing the case too much. I just snapped the bottom right piece at the hinge. Im not sure if it will glue back together.

I removed my case just 1 time, to change the SD card. I was just taking the big side off.
    My bottom hinge broke.
    But the good news is, I changed the SD card and re-pressed the adhesive. So it works the same as before. Yah!!

• Lone_WolfLone_Wolf Old ForgePosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your link won't work.

It still works! My phone didn't want to open the link yesterday. Can't wait to get it.

@Lone_Wolf said:
    It still works! My phone didn't want to open the link yesterday. Can't wait to get it.

Glad you figured it out @Lone_Wolf. The Axon M is not a device you want to carry around without a case in my opinion. Let us know what you think of it when you get it!

• clarktccclarktcc Vero Beach, FloridaPosts: 15 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have an Axon 7 phone which I love, but won an Axon M on the 12 day Christmas giveaway. When I registered the Axon M the free case was there so I ordered and received in 4 days. Great service.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@clarktcc said:
    I have an Axon 7 phone which I love, but won an Axon M on the 12 day Christmas giveaway. When I registered the Axon M the free case was there so I ordered and received in 4 days. Great service.

Congrats on the Axon M. The free case sure is a great deal. Hope you enjoy them both.

• loudog3114loudog3114 Posts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

I got this case... while its worth the cost (free), it makes the device HUGE. So big you may as well just get a 6"+ phone, so I don't use it.

• MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

4 month case review.... im on my 2nd ZTE case due to the first case hinge already broke... really hope they make a better case that will hold up better.

• BR3005BR3005 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭✭

Still works. I'm glad I see this before buying one! Thanks

• jh229yjh229y United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Still works! Great find since a case is hard to find in stores

• BR3005BR3005 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭✭

Got my case in today. For a free case, I'm not complaining! I will say be careful opening it to dual screens. The case can pop off.

Glad you likeit @BR3005

• lpopelpope United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

@wings4annie said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

That is so great! You would need to protect the screens

Not Helpful didn't see a free case

Really don't see free case

@BR3005 said:
    Got my case in today. For a free case, I'm not complaining! I will say be careful opening it to dual screens. The case can pop off.

@lpope said:

@BR3005 said:

Looking good!! :)

• AngelDeathAngelDeath USAPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welp my case just became a casualty of over use, the bottom hinge just broke. Guess it wasnt tested thoroughly for stress usage of opening and closing. Cant glue cause i dont think it will hold, and if it did it wouldn't be for long. not happy.

• GaladrielGaladriel United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

How do you get it. I went there and registered, and when I put in my mailing address, it gave a pop-up screen with a suggested address, which was the exact address I had just put in. I can'tclose this pop-up screen to continue.
    I close that window and went back to the page and it automatically shows up with that same pop up and I can't get through the process of ordering.
    Because there's a pop-up screen I can't even go to their live chat. So does anybody have any idea how to get this?

Can you get more than one case per device or no?

• MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galadriel said:
    How do you get it. I went there and registered, and when I put in my mailing address, it gave a pop-up screen with a suggested address, which was the exact address I had just put in. I can'tclose this pop-up screen to continue.
    I close that window and went back to the page and it automatically shows up with that same pop up and I can't get through the process of ordering.
    Because there's a pop-up screen I can't even go to their live chat. So does anybody have any idea how to get this?

The promotion may already be over with now since it has been 7 months.

@Lone_Wolf said:

You can get only 1 case. Granted like myself and others have reported, the cases will break in a couple of months time.... I would recommend getting some good screen protectors, since the case is really too bulky anyways.