Yellow spots

I got the ZTE Zmaxpro back in July I think not too sure but so far it's pretty good except for the well known multi-touch issue which has still not been resolved. I got some cracks in it (from a drop of about a half a foot..) few months later I'm getting yellow around where the cracks are mostly the right side next to the volume and power buttons I wanted to know if there is was a way to get rid of them without sending it in for a replacement it's not really an option for me :-(

Answers

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Pandorasbox and welcome to the Z-Community.

Sorry to hear your Zmax Pro came to harm.
    Once a display is cracked, there's not really anything you can do to remedy it aside from repairing it.
    If the drop you describe was really only 6 inches, then there's a good chance only the top glass is broken.

I don't know how much it would cost to get repaired, but the phone itself isn't an expensive device,
    so in all honestly you'd probably be better off selling it for parts and buying something like a new Blade Z Max.
    They are very similar and you can get it for less than $100 from MetroPCS, and possibly even get it for free with
    a new plan or port-in.