Overheating and Crashing

sycotictbonesycotictbone New JerseyPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've haven't read or heard this issue before, but I had a customer come in with there Blade Z Max (bought last week) and it is overheating and crashing. The phone goes black and then they can't use it. That's what they are saying to me. Unfortunately MetroPCS has a policy of 7 days or one hour of talk time for all phones so I can't just give her a new phone. So I put in a ticket and now must wait for the replacement to come in. Still I have never heard or read or even had this issue is it common?

Comments

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,654 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sycotictbone said:
    I've haven't read or heard this issue before, but I had a customer come in with there Blade Z Max (bought last week) and it is overheating and crashing. The phone goes black and then they can't use it. That's what they are saying to me. Unfortunately MetroPCS has a policy of 7 days or one hour of talk time for all phones so I can't just give her a new phone. So I put in a ticket and now must wait for the replacement to come in. Still I have never heard or read or even had this issue is it common?

No it is not common at all.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sycotictbone said:

Did you try resetting the phone back to factory default and setting it up as a new device?
    It's not a common issue that I know of, and many times resetting a phone will fix such things.
    If it still has the same issues after resetting it, then it's likely an isolated hardware issue.

• sycotictbonesycotictbone New JerseyPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

its been a week or so now and no return so I believe everything to be okay