Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out

ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,555 mod
edited December 6, 2017 10:37AM in Blog
Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out

This Month's Featured User Goes to @jasone

Do you know what time it is? TICK TOCK... I bet @jasone does! @jasone can always be counted on to offer up a helpful tip or opinion. However, once a week @jasone gets in your face, with Watch Face Wednesday. @jasone has taken the Quartz through many visual changes, and we get to see them all, every Wednesday here at: WatchFaceWednesday The hard work, and dedication that @jasone contributes is what makes Z-Community Shine ​

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say thank you for being a part of Z-Community.

Keep on Posting!

Comments

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,257 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone congrats you deserve this honor so much.
    I look forward to Wednesday and can hardly wait to see which watchface you pick.
    You are always the one to step up to the plate and help. I have not seen how to do things and you talk me through, sometimes it takes a few more steps. But you are so patience.
    Thank you. And we'll deserved. :)

• musicdjmmusicdjm United States Posts: 3,124 mod

@jasone congrats absolutely well deserved love watch face Wednesday and always a pleasure to talk with and a huge help in the community.. keep up the great work buddy it's a great pleasure having you in the #ZFam

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I did not see this coming at all. Thanks a lot guys, it's great being part of the community and wish you all have a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,555 mod

@jasone Very well deserved. Love seeing the new watch face each week. Congrats!

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

well deserved, congrat man.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone Way to Go!!! You are knocking it out of the park!!!! Keep it up!!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone Congrats, Merry Christmas to you also!!

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations @jasone, your a big part of why this community is so great :)

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out >

This Month's Featured User Goes to @jasone

>

Do you know what time it is? TICK TOCK... I bet @jasone does! @jasone can always be counted on to offer up a helpful tip or opinion. However, ******once a week @jasone gets in your face, with Watch Face Wednesday.****** @jasone has taken the Quartz through many visual changes, and we get to see them all, every Wednesday here at: > WatchFaceWednesday The hard work, and dedication that @jasone contributes is what makes Z-Community Shine ​

>

>

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say thank you for being a part of Z-Community.

>

>

Keep on Posting!

Nicely done @ironbaybeedoll

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,555 mod

@saeedted Thanks, lol I had a bazillion clock, watch and time jokes I had to keep editing. Sometimes members make writing these so easy. @jasone did all the hard work :)

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

CONGRATS @jasone , well deserve title man, 🤘😊🤘

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @jasone !!! It may sound cliche, but you really are a pillar of the community.
    I also love your WFW posts, and your technical knowledge is worthy of the highest respect.
    A fantastic pic for user of the month IMHO.
    :)

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,348 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well done fine Sir! Love having you in the community!

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,119 mod

Congrats @jasone !!! Well deserved! Without a doubt you are an asset to the community. :)