Screen Glitch

mom2jesserflymom2jesserfly Las Vegas, NVPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

I bought my ZTE Blade ZMax a few days ago. It was working great then while I was using it, the screen is showing faint lines, doubled images and text and it's jumping. I am desperate for a solution. The phone just had an update yesterday. It wasn't dropped or anything like that. Do I return it? I'm hoping there is a solution.

Comments

• mom2jesserflymom2jesserfly Las Vegas, NVPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to add that it's not for a minute then leaves, it's on there all the time. I shut it down for about an hour and started back up, still there. :(

• awatsonawatson Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Take it back. You just purchased it.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mom2jesserfly said:
    Just wanted to add that it's not for a minute then leaves, it's on there all the time. I shut it down for about an hour and started back up, still there. :(

@mom2jesserfly I would take it back also but if you want to avoid that do a factory reset and set it up as a new device. If it's okay then start adding your apps back in to see if an app caused the problem even though that's not very likely. Before the factory reset you could also wipe the cache partition in recovery and clear the main storage cache in the main storage settings and see if that fixes it.