Why does my wallpaper change on its own?

So I've received my ZTE Blade X Max quite recently, and the wallpaper keeps changing from a set up wallpaper to a default wallpaper. I don't know if it's an app, or a fault with the phone. But I really don't like that it keeps changing. Can someone give a hint on what's going on with it please?

Comments

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,654 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@JamesonFleamont96 said:
    So I've received my ZTE Blade X Max quite recently, and the wallpaper keeps changing from a set up wallpaper to a default wallpaper. I don't know if it's an app, or a fault with the phone. But I really don't like that it keeps changing. Can someone give a hint on what's going on with it please?

@JamesonFleamont96 I'm not familiar with that phone but go to the main settings and select "display" and then "wallpaper" and see if that is an option like it is on the Axon 7.

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @JamesonFleamont96 , Sorry to hear about your issue. It should not have happened on the device. I do not think it is a hardware issue but rather most likely just a software setting.

Just curious, are you using the stock launcher? If it is custom launcher, it is possible that you need to check setting of your launcher.

Are you using any theming or customization app on the phone? May need to check the setting if you are using any of these apps.