ZTE Sonata 3 bluetooth pairing issues(pokemon go plus)

DarkDazzDarkDazz CaliforniaPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

So i have had this ZTE Sonata 3 for about half a year and it has come to my attention that it will not pair with a pokemon go plus wristband. The device is bluetooth and it is running at or above bluetooth version 4.0. Now my problem is why won't the ZTE Sonata 3 pair with this wristband but every other device that i have tried it on connect just fine. The other devices i have used include a samsung brand phone, another ZTE device, which is the ZTE_N9511, and even my own windows 10 laptop, all of which connect fine. Any and all help would be much appreciated. I have already done a factory reset and that did not help. That was at the suggestion of the tech support chat-line that i went on to get help from ZTE. Although they were very helpful, my issue was not resolved. This is a picture of the device i am trying to connect to.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi,

I did some searches and it appears that there were some other people having issue where their device is not connecting their phone. here are some ideas I found online:

Make sure the Pokémon Go app is closed.
    Turn off Bluetooth.
    Open the Pokémon Go app.
    Once the app is fully loaded, turn on Bluetooth.
    Click the Pokémon Go Plus button in the app on the screen and press the button on the Pokémon Go Plus The app will respond after ±1 minute “Failed to connect to device”.
    Click the Pokémon Go Plus button in the app on the screen and press the button on the Pokémon Go Plus. The app will respond after ±1 minute “Unable to find device”.
    Click the Pokémon Go Plus button in the app on the screen and press the button on the Pokémon Go Plus. The app will respond after ±1 minute “Successfully connected Go Plus”.

or

When pressing Go+ button does not start pulsing blue light do the following:

Turn off the phone's Bluetooth service

Press Go+ button (once or twice to get it pulsing blue)

Turn on the phone's Bluetooth service

Click the Go Plus icon in PoGo application (while Go+ is still pulsing blue).

Hope you they are useful to you