Is the blade v8 pro gonna receive Android 7

Would like to know if the blade v8 pro is gonna receive the Android 7 update.

Answers

• z28camaromanz28camaroman United StatesPosts: 57 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@packerfanmd1972 said:

No.

And here I thought the Axon 7 had it bad. If this is true, that is beyond scummy from ZTE. It shouldn't have released with Marshmallow since Nougat was released 7 months prior to its announcement.

• z28camaromanz28camaroman United StatesPosts: 57 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@z28camaroman said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@packerfanmd1972 said:

No.

And here I thought the Axon 7 had it bad. If this is true, that is beyond scummy from ZTE. It shouldn't have released with Marshmallow since Nougat was released 7 months prior to its announcement.

People need to do their homework with regards to whether or not the manufacturer has a track record of updating phones.

Please don't tell me you're justifying ZTE's ineptitude in software updates. I agree, I wouldn't consider this phone for a second, unless it was free, but even so, not as a daily driver. That said, there is no excuse for no software upgrades (we're talking about 1, not the reasonable compromise of 2 OS upgrades), nor releasing a phone with an outdated operating system over half a year after the newer one was officially released.

• soloruben@gmail.comsoloruben@gmail.com Dominican RepublicPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13, 2018 5:00PM

Hi guys,

I recently bought one of this device, I love the phone, RAM, ROM, Visual options all are great but i am so disappointed because a hope the update with Android Nougat and it never comes, so please tell ZTE that this device is very good and it can support more than Nougat, Oreo too.

I want to report one issue too, suddenly the SD card is ejected by itself, what can i do?.

• soloruben@gmail.comsoloruben@gmail.com Dominican RepublicPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@soloruben@gmail.com said:
    Hi guys,

I recently bought one of this device, I love the phone, RAM, ROM, Visual options all are great but i am so disappointed because a hope the update with Android Nougat and it never comes, so please tell ZTE that this device is very good and it can support more than Nougat, Oreo too.

I want to report one issue too, suddenly the SD card is ejected by itself, what can i do?.

@soloruben@gmail.com you don't mean physically ejected the SD card right? Take the SD card out and reinsert it and remount it. It could have been out of position a little bit in the tray.

@jimlloyd40 , thanks, but i have done this many times and from time to time the phone does the ejection of SD and sadly this is the only way everyone's recommends(Take the SD card out and reinsert it and remount it).