Oreo update

jonboy1988jonboy1988 Everett WAPosts: 1

Does anyone know when the next update for the zte blade zmax I would like to know when the Oreo update

Comments

• deadsk8erdeadsk8er Milwaukee, WIPosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2018 10:40AM

Oreo has been released for the ZTE Blade Zmax but it's up to the carrier when to release it to us end users.
    http://androidoreos.info/android-oreo-8-0-update-for-zte-blade-z-max/

@jimlloyd40 said:

@jonboy1988 said:
    Does anyone know when the next update for the zte blade zmax I would like to know when the Oreo update

I haven't heard that it was getting Oreo. I wouldn't count on it.

Your wrong

@jimlloyd40 said:

@deadsk8er said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@jonboy1988 said:

Your wrong

@deadsk8er the author of that article is wrong. The Blade Z Max is a MetroPCS exclusive phone. If Oreo was ready for it back in August 2017 as the author said it would have certainly been released by now. Had Google even released Oreo yet in August? The author didn't once mention MetroPCS so I don't know what phone he really was talking about. When did the Blade Z Max come out?

I am running Oreo on me ZTE Blade Zmax from MetroPCS right now.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@deadsk8er said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@jonboy1988 said:

Your wrong

@deadsk8er the author of that article is wrong. The Blade Z Max is a MetroPCS exclusive phone. If Oreo was ready for it back in August 2017 as the author said it would have certainly been released by now. Had Google even released Oreo yet in August? The author didn't once mention MetroPCS so I don't know what phone he really was talking about. When did the Blade Z Max come out?

https://a9droid.com/zte-blade-z-max-android-oreo-8-0-update/
    Oh yeah how to

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,114 mod

@deadsk8er said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@deadsk8er said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@jonboy1988 said:

Your wrong

I am running Oreo on me ZTE Blade Zmax from MetroPCS right now.

There isn't any update to Oreo available for the Blade Z Max also the Blade Z Max is a Carrier device and they all are running the same update. Also since custom recovery isn't available and the bootloader is locked for the Zmax it would be impossible to install a custom rom

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,221 admin

This thread is being locked. There is no Oreo update for the Blade Z Max.

This discussion has been closed.