Spro 2 Remote control is not compatible with Netflix and youtube apps

ZakkieZakkie MAPosts: 1

Hi,

Don't know why but seems like the Remote control was not compatible with Netflix and Youtube apps because when I accessed to those apps, I can't use the remote control to navigate or to scroll displays in the app. The remote control become literally useless. Can anybody help me to figure it out?
Thanks

P/s : I also using the Remote control apps but it isn't convenient as the real control in my opinion.

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Those apps have been updated so many times since the release of this hardware it's no surprise it doesn't work. I have one and always use the control app without issue.

• zxf223zxf223 Chapel Hill, NC 27514Posts: 1 ✭✭

Any solution for that? Just purchased the bluetooth remote control. It's very convenient compare to remote control apps. But I found it did not work for YouTube app, Web Browser(Chrome) and Soft Keyboard input etc.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,550 mod

I don't use youtube on the Spro2, or any other devices much for that matter.Using the remote control with Netflix gives me limited function. I see a black screen overlay on my phone. However I have access to Spro2 settings and others apps. I can not scroll Netflix or watch it on the remote control. I definitely recommend an Air mouse or wireless control from Amazon. There are many to choose from, they range in price from about $10 and it just makes the Spro2 so much more enjoyable. Once I bought one I stopped using the Remote App, actually forgot all about it. The one I use works, and feels like a Wii controller, has many of the normal remote control buttons you expect, and when flipped over has a full querty keyboard.