Has anyone found any screen protectors that fit without a 'halo effect' around the edge?

theundeadpizzatheundeadpizza United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone! I have been trying to find a screen protector for my Axon M that does not has a ring of air around the edge due to the curved edges of the phone. Has anyone found a screen protector/skin (glass or plastic) that does this?

Thank you!

Answers

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 15,102 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@theundeadpizza said:
    Hi everyone! I have been trying to find a screen protector for my Axon M that does not has a ring of air around the edge due to the curved edges of the phone. Has anyone found a screen protector/skin (glass or plastic) that does this?

Thank you!

@theundeadpizza Amazon has lots of screen protectors for the M. I don't know about the halo effect.

• MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now if you have a case, the tempered glass screen protectors will not work... you can use plastic screen protectors if you trim them down some.... but at the end of the day I would recommend just going with the case for overall protection.

• theundeadpizzatheundeadpizza United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

@Mistergou said:
    Now if you have a case, the tempered glass screen protectors will not work... you can use plastic screen protectors if you trim them down some.... but at the end of the day I would recommend just going with the case for overall protection.

That's a great idea, thank you!