Has anyone found any screen protectors that fit without a 'halo effect' around the edge?

theundeadpizzatheundeadpizza United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone! I have been trying to find a screen protector for my Axon M that does not has a ring of air around the edge due to the curved edges of the phone. Has anyone found a screen protector/skin (glass or plastic) that does this?

Thank you!

Comments

• MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 22 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now if you have a case, the tempered glass screen protectors will not work... you can use plastic screen protectors if you trim them down some.... but at the end of the day I would recommend just going with the case for overall protection.

• theundeadpizzatheundeadpizza United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

@Mistergou said:
    Now if you have a case, the tempered glass screen protectors will not work... you can use plastic screen protectors if you trim them down some.... but at the end of the day I would recommend just going with the case for overall protection.

That's a great idea, thank you!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll MainePosts: 4,518 mod
    edited March 12, 2018 12:51AM

I've found that most of the wet install protector are amazing, especially with ZTE device. It's all I'll use anymore. Here is a link for a great brand on Amazon. The price is awesome and that's actually for two full sets. You most likely wont need the second one, but you never know...
    ScreenProtector

• BR3005BR3005 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭✭

I got a set from bodyguardz. It is bit glass, but a smooth film. It stays on great, edge to edge. However, it's a pain to out on the first time.

• SKOLSKOL WashingtonPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use the liquid glass and works perfectly.