ZMAX Champ and SD cards

alantalant usaPosts: 3

Hello,
I have a ZMAX Champ with limited storage. I have an SD card for it, but it seems that the phone has limitations set where apps can't be moved to external storage. Is that true? I tried what I found on the web, such as having the phone reformat the card itself. Screen shots show to set as internal storage, but I don't have that button. Is there another way? Thanks.

Comments

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 15,119 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@alant said:
    Hello,
    I have a ZMAX Champ with limited storage. I have an SD card for it, but it seems that the phone has limitations set where apps can't be moved to external storage. Is that true? I tried what I found on the web, such as having the phone reformat the card itself. Screen shots show to set as internal storage, but I don't have that button. Is there another way? Thanks.

I don't have that phone but when you install an SD card if the SD card can be used as internal storage would likely be found in the "storage" settings in the main settings. If you don't see "use as internal storage" then it's not capable of that. Just be sure to store pictures, music etc to the SD card so they aren't using your limited internal storage @alant.