Watch Face Wednesday 01/17/2018

jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, welcome to a wintery snowy Watch Face Wednesday, at least in my area. Ever since I featured a text based watch face awhile back I've become a fan of them. That's why I was happy to find the Pulse face from the Watch Faces by Hyperflow collection. This is a collection of 5 different faces and is free from the Play Store. All you have to do is install it on your phone, check your watch to sync it, and then you'll have Pulse and 4 other faces to choose from.

Comments

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice @jasone. I too like the text base watchface.

• razor512razor512 United States Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have not changed my watch face in a long time, but today, I finally found one that offers a good set of information along with a digital time readout.

Didn't have much time to use it today since I am using a different phone that it was not paired to today. (Hopefully one day google would make it so that a smart watch can be fully paired with 2 different devices simultaneously)

I got it from the facer app, using the All in one watch face.

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @wings4annie and nice watch face @razor512 that shows a lot of info. I too wish Google made it easier to pair with 2 phones but not even simultaneously. I just wish I could swap between phones without resetting the watch.

• technerdymonkeytechnerdymonkey Posts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

I ended up getting this watch face. Thanks!

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@technerdymonkey said:
    I ended up getting this watch face. Thanks!

Glad you liked it :)