Have a pair of our Z-Community exclusive headphones or earbuds? Leave us a review!

sshasansshasan Z-Community ModeratorNew YorkPosts: 3,409 admin

If you are one of the lucky Z-Community members to have won a pair of our headphones or earbuds, we want to hear what you have to say about them.

Leave us a review!

Comments

• wiseman13wiseman13 United StatesPosts: 543 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I love the over the ear ones as the are comfortable, sound good, and can fall back to wired for those long travel days when no battery is going to keep up.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

They are both really good. The ear buds to me are a big improvement over the ones that came with the A7. Better sound quality and more comfortable. The over the hear ones are nice and comfy also. Easy to pair with any Bluetooth device. I'd give them both a solid A minus.

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MAPosts: 3,104 mod
    edited January 31, 2018 3:44PM

@wiseman13 said:
    I love the over the ear ones as the are comfortable, sound good, and can fall back to wired for those long travel days when no battery is going to keep up.

I also love the over the ear ones are my as well, the battery life is pretty great and it auto shuts off to save battery so its last a good amount of usage about 5-7 hours and only takes about 1.5-2 hrs to charge. They are really comfortable for long periods of time (spent about 6 hours with them on during a the flight from Vegas back to Boston and they felt great and were loud and clear enough to play music and movies without hearing everything going on around me in the plane. Overall I would definitely buy these for a friend or family member as a gift or something. One of my favorite things about these are they get loud enough that your can lay them are your neck and turn the head phones out and still hear them pretty decently

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

the headphone looks quite nice. I like the earbuds one for portability. Can't wait to read you guys review.

• In Vegas I used the earbuds in my room quite a bit, and really was happy with the sound. I was annoyed they kept falling out of my ears, however I was being lazy and didn't try one of the other included buds. They would have fixed it. The over the head set is awesome. I use it daily with phone and computer. They connect really easy, sound great and i love the fit and style. Definitely my favorites right now. Everyone needs a set... or two.

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Where was this giveaway posted at? Thanks for any answer

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 3,409 admin

@Texasmade1 On our Twitter page... follow us @ZTE_Community

• 14blank4014blank40 United StatesPosts: 380 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Aw man, they look amazing! I didn't win them, but I wish I did haha

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sshasan said:
    @Texasmade1 On our Twitter page... follow us @ZTE_Community

I do, I just missed it. Thanks for the reply @sshasan.

• @14blank40 Watch for the next giveaway. They are really nice!!!

• 14blank4014blank40 United StatesPosts: 380 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ironbaybeedoll said:
    @14blank40 Watch for the next giveaway. They are really nice!!!

I will definitely be watching, thanks for the advice!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,085 mod
    edited February 5, 2018 1:52PM

The Bluetooth headphones look nice, sound good and are comfortable to wear while last a long time. The ear buds sound good, are comfortable and I love the chrome finish on them, very cool!
    :)

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I like the over the ear wireless ones allot. They have good noise cancelling and are comfortable with good battery life. The earbuds are good as well. The feel solid (nice build), fit well in my ear. and sound good. What more could you ask for!!

• johnomcdjohnomcd Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭

Dang it, I missed the give away! I really need a pair of those earbuds in my life!!!

• cyberdynecyberdyne USAPosts: 63 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have both the earphones and the earbuds. I absolutely love the headphone- the fit over my ears well and they have great padding on over the head. The meeting space for my unit is right outside my office and I have an all-ways open door policy so I use them pretty much daily. They have good range, great battery life.

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams United StatesPosts: 422 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2018 2:14AM

I've got both of these, and I like the ear-in buds the best so far. The on-ears are nice, but the sound is not as I thought it would be. They do sound good, but they are ON-ear not OVER-ear for me. So they sound leaks out sometimes, but they will do. Battery life is good for me, as I used them all day and charged them at the end of the day. The in-ears are great, and sound really good too. No issues with falling out while using, and really like the look of them. Both have good build quality, and look very nice.

J. Williams

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8, 2018 7:08PM

I like the on-ear headphones but I wish the battery lasted a little longer.

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have a pair of the Over the Ear ZTE Headphones and I really love how comfortable that they are, and I also like the feel of the black mat finish, it feels really soft!!!

The sound is not bad either although I am a bass head...... so more bass is always welcome!!