Metadata?

Ibrahim63400Ibrahim63400 United KingdomPosts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone. I am having no luck with the song info display when I am using spotify in my cars infotainment system since upgrade to 7.1.1. Any advice?

Best Answer

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Ibrahim63400, many people are having issues with meta data. Assuming you are talking about the Axon 7, many fixes for meta data were actually fixed by Android version 7.1.2. Obviously that doesn't help us at this point, but the update coming to Android Oreo may just fixed some things with BT Meta Data. We'll have to wait and see. Thanks!

Answers

• Ibrahim63400Ibrahim63400 United KingdomPosts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hollap yes I was talking about axon 7. Thanks for the answer.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ibrahim63400 said:
    @hollap yes I was talking about axon 7. Thanks for the answer.

You're welcome. Sorry I don't have better news, but at least there is some reason for hope on the horizon.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,637 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Slip me some 7.1.2 love while I wait for 8.x. this is one annoying bug I wish was fixed. Annoys me everyday. LOL

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasonscarter said:
    Slip me some 7.1.2 love while I wait for 8.x. this is one annoying bug I wish was fixed. Annoys me everyday. LOL

Ironically it works perfectly fine in my car. Just a weird issue for some for sure!

• stevec5375stevec5375 TexasPosts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If the Oreo update doesn't fix this in my Premium Axon 7 I'll be moving on to another phone vendor next time around. I have one of the most popular vehicles on the market: Honda CR-V. It amazes me that it won't work right with it.