There really is no such thing as a "Warranty" on these phones, unless you are rich.

UtahFunkDeejayUtahFunkDeejay United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

Truth is, from the first week of my purchase...I have had issues with my cell phone(ZTE Blade X Max Z983).
If you have issues that keep re-occurring, you are told to send phone in and it will take up to 10 business days or two weeks! I mean, so we are supposed to go without a cell phone for two weeks to due errors that are not our faults? This certainly is not my error. IDEA: How about having some downloads for each cell phone model that is a repair, instead of inconveniencing us for two weeks without a cell phone(If you're rich, then you can just go get a replacement, I suppose...but then the warranty isn't working then, is it?).

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,550 mod

@UtahFunkDeejay I would first try going to my carrier where I bought the device if possible. They may be able to simply switch it out. You state "some downloads" do you believe the issue is software related? We may be able to assist you here with your issue depending on what's going on. If you'd like to give us a detailed description, we surely can try :)

• writer79writer79 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

The first day my x max overheated first time I charged it. An hour later it went black screen while online & was down for an hour and 45 minutes. From then on it continued to do this. Then on December 22 it turned itself on & off til it drained the battery and died. It refused to charge. Cricket wireless replaced the phone now my new cell I have had for 4 months (same time period as last time it died) is doing the same thing. Although I loved the phone. I had to buy a phone through a different company & carrier just so I don't lose my job. This phone needs recalled until all issues are fixed with the device.