Quick charge weirdness

So I had this Zte blade V8 since May 16 2017.quickcharging worked great till the last week.i used a fonken 3.0 quick charger.the charger went dead.so now I'm using yokusu quick charger.i noticed with the old fonken I would have to reinsert plug so it can start charging.that was before the fonken died.with new charger it sometimes just charges normal(non quick charge)if the phone is acting weird with quickcharge is this covered by warranty? Great phone but battery issue has me worried.im about to leave out of country for two weeks.

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Do you still have the original charger? Does that one work well?

• fpsfreak209fpsfreak209 Posts: 10 ✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    Do you still have the original charger? Does that one work well?

I'm using a plug from eBay(China) and quickcharger off amazon.i lost the original plug n charger that came with the phone.the fonken charger worked perfect till the last week.it started acting up.

Just my luck.im at the airport.phone doesn't charge anymore😣 hopefully it's the cable

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,111 mod

@fpsfreak209 It sounds like you need to try a new USB C cable and adaptor. I wouldd stay away from cheap Ebay replacements and stick with OEM products and well known name brands.

Well phone had 97 percent battery then boom it turned off.now no light when charging cable is plugged in.i press vol down amd power to boot but nothing

So I'm back in usa.i tried two different adapters and two different cables.the phone works fine but it doesn't quick charge anymore.does warranty cover this?

@jimlloyd40 said:

@fpsfreak209 said:
    So I'm back in usa.i tried two different adapters and two different cables.the phone works fine but it doesn't quick charge anymore.does warranty cover this?

It should @fpsfreak209. It came with a one year warranty.

Thanks.will give them a call on monday.hopefully they can repair it.love the phone.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@fpsfreak209 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@fpsfreak209 said:

It should @fpsfreak209. It came with a one year warranty.

Thanks.will give them a call on monday.hopefully they can repair it.love the phone.

Please let us know how it turns out @fpsfreak209.

Will do bud😀

Ok so i sent in to repair.only thing I paid is to ship to ZTE.looks like it's quick charging again.overall I'm happy with the phone.i even sent in my cover case and that came back.even though it says in the rules not to send in any other items.they didn't provide any other info.in the account information just says "updated to last software update" then sent back to me.well done ZTE.will continue to buy zte products😁