A hacker envaded my phone, and changed email password, cant open phone what do i do

Eric89Eric89 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

How can i open my phone

Answers

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not following you 100%. Changing your email password shouldn't block you from opening your phone? What is actually happening> Why do you think the hacker got in your phone and not some other device you have? We need more information please.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

What email service are you using? Do you have security questions or a recovery email set up with that service?

• Eric89Eric89 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

I am using gmail, all the new phones require after you perform a factory reset to enter a email acct. Synched to phone, the hacker changed my password before i could enter my password, now i cant access the phone functions and google doesn't recognize any of my recovery attempts

• Eric89Eric89 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

When the intrusion occured , i was playing a game on my phone using mobile data, the phone froze for couple seconds and then mobile data wouldn't function, wifi turned on all by itself and then somebody was scrolling through my phone

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is the best support options Google offers for GMAIL for your situation: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6294825

• @Eric89 You will need to contact google as no one here will be able to assist you in gaining access into the phone. If you added a phone number or backup email address to your account you can simply say you forgot password and answer security questions or receive a code.