AT&T Rebate - Axon M

sinabusinabu United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

Purchased my Axon M during AT&T's $100 Rebate Card offer. Wanted to know if anyone else has actually received this yet. AT&T said it was automatic where normally a rebate has to be filled out/submitted but I didn't see anywhere to do that.

Was just curious if anyone got theirs.

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

More than likely it will take a few weeks.

• MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought my M on launch day and literally just got my $100 visa 2 days ago, yes this was way passed the timeframe originally stated. Just be patience you should get it 4 months from time of purchased but wouldn't hurt to call AT&T they may be able to provide a update... I actually forgot about it and was pleasantly surprised when it finally showed up.

• SKOLSKOL WashingtonPosts: 37 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine took several months to get. I even forgot about it.

• sinabusinabu United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5, 2018 8:20AM

I purchased the phone On Jan 7 and still no rebate. I'm on AT&T Chat right now trying to get a status. I am moving soon so I dont want to miss the card coming in the mail

• RhoneeRhonee United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

I also purchased an awesome ZTE Axon M (12/17/17) during ATT promotion. It was anticipated the $100Visa Gift card would be issued about a month AS LONG AS I kept phone a month. .
    In February I received an AT&T gift card. with $2 balance. I called # on back of card, but had no luck getting to speak with a Rep.
    I went back to discuss with my AT&Trep.He had no info about this.... So he called. He had no success in getting an answer. Found out I had to speak with Promotion Dept. After being different depts/phone numbers and speaking with 10 reps over a week since I work 10 he's/day, I was told the $2 was to open reward & balance should be added. That was not the case. In a few weeks (probably 2 1/2 months after purchased I received $100 Visa.

I'm still waiting and no rebate card. Almost 4 months

Well pretty much had the last straw on this today.

X2 online chats with AT&T
    6 Phone Calls/Xfers with no one able to help or check status of the rebate. Every just says the same thing. They can't find it or they don't handle it. The Rebate site doesn't load or when it does it says it can't find anything.

What a joke

After dealing with AT&T for most of the day yesterday they sent me to the loyalty/cancellation group and they offered me a $100 credit on my bill. They said I ordered the phone 2 days after the promotion ended even though it was still live and advertising on the site. None of the previous 9 people I talked to could tell me that or just said they don't handle it etc.

I thanked them for the credit but told them I wouldn't be staying with them. I went over to Verizon and ported my number over and picked up a new Galaxy S9+ while they are doing the $300 off and a new Gear S3 Frontier Watch.

I know it's just $100 but it's more principal at this point. I am a former employee of many years with AT&T and still work in the Telecom industry today. I've had service with them since 1996 back when they were Bellsouth Mobility with Bellsouth owned them.

I'm going to be resetting my M and listing it on eBay if anyone is interested.

• audri5audri5 Northern Illinois Posts: 3 ✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2018 8:12PM

Never mind.

• MSTKMSTK USAPosts: 60 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sinabu I also switched carriers from AT&T earlier this year and went to Verizon. My Axon M is just sitting on the shelf. I never received a promotional card either and got the run around on a few things. I was with them as a customer for at least 15 years. I’ve learned also that all carriers play the games with the customers. lol. The tech at Verizon lied to me also when I signed up.