Did no one buy the ZTE Max blue LTE (Z986DL) BOLTON/FLORIST??

thatE46DoethatE46Doe United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I can't find a dedicated forum to this device. And so far no videos with the same issues I'm experiencing. No root without computer available. I wish there was because this phone has amazing potential. Seems like after i received the 7.1.1 update a few days ago my device is getting very sluggish and freezing every few hours. Also notice all my ram is being taken up by Nogurt and system UI.. what gives? I did a system cache wipe last nite and started to use greenify. No more hang ups. Btw the camera app was most effected. 49 seconds from clicking the button to take a picture and it freezing then ready. I'm gonna post a YouTube video soon because I feel like I've searched all over.. also why does Google recognize it as a ZTE Bolton florist? Said the same in recovery mode.

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,735 admin

@thatE46Doe

The names Bolton/Florist are internal names for the device.

• thatE46DoethatE46Doe United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

Can't believe it's not a more liked device in the ZTE line up. If I do a reset will I end up having to do the software update for 7.1 again? Thanks for the knowledge

• JesseswifeJesseswife United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

So my husband and I both have this phone . Purchased at the same store 1 week apart He is a goober with electrical anything g or computers. His phone got a OTA update to 7.1. Mind you same everything but phone . ZTE claims there is no such update . Strait talk says it's on zte . Well how in the sam diddly did h get the update ??

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Jesseswife said:
    So my husband and I both have this phone . Purchased at the same store 1 week apart He is a goober with electrical anything g or computers. His phone got a OTA update to 7.1. Mind you same everything but phone . ZTE claims there is no such update . Strait talk says it's on zte . Well how in the sam diddly did h get the update ??

@Jesseswife can you show screen shots of the builds each device is running? Go to settings->about phone and show us what info is there for each device. Thanks!