Watch Face Wednesday 04/04/2018

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the first Watch Face Wednesday in April. I'm kicking off the month with the Hud watch face part of the ustwo Watch Faces app which is free from the Google Play Store. I really dig the hybrid analog digital faces and this one also lets you customize two of the dials.

Comments

• saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks nice, i will certainly try it out.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2018 10:27AM

That's a sharp looking face. Dark too, so it doesn't drain bettery too fast. Gonna try it and thanks for another great watch face @jasone.

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,287 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great Watch Face, I will give it a try. Thanks!!

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone great watchface, simple and clean. :)

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD said:
    That's a sharp looking face. Dark too, so it doesn't drain bettery too fast. Gonna try it and thanks for another great watch face @jasone.

Yeah, since it's dark it should be battery friendly, but if you check the settings you can also use a light version if you prefer.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,111 mod

Love the dark theme and combination of analog and digital. Nice ;)

• sycotictbonesycotictbone United StatesPosts: 41 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not Wednesday and not a ZTE Quartz(no longer sold in my area) but here's my watch face .

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sycotictbone said:
    Not Wednesday and not a ZTE Quartz(no longer sold in my area) but here's my watch face .

Cool! How do we layman's get a Zeek watch face??

• sycotictbonesycotictbone United StatesPosts: 41 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just used my Android wear app after I saved the Zeek Avatar pick to my phone. I know so boring right.

@sycotictbone said:
    I just used my Android wear app after I saved the Zeek Avatar pick to my phone. I know so boring right.

But so cool!! Go ZEEK!!

• zeek!zeek! Buffalo New YorkPosts: 46 mod

@sycotictbone said:

Yeah Buddy! Now that's a handsome looking face! ;)

• zeek!zeek! Buffalo New YorkPosts: 46 mod

@sycotictbone said:

Definitely Not boring!! But you are making my head much bigger... If that's even possible :)

@zeek! said:

@sycotictbone said:

Definitely Not boring!! But you are making my head much bigger... If that's even possible :)

:)