I need a wireless charger for my ZTE MAX Z970 IS THERE A CHARGER THATS WIRELESS AND COMPATIBLE WITH

LainaLaina United StatesPosts: 1

ZTE z970 wireless charger port compatibility

Answers

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Laina
    Any Qi Charger in the market should work with any device with Qi Charging feature.

Only difference from one to another is Fast Qi Charge, which uses more coils to help for a faster charge.

I'm not sure if the Z970 have Qi charging capabilities but, you can get and external charging pad receiver and glue it to the back of the device or in a case(which is what I would recommend)c Charging pads are compatible with any Qi Charger.

That way you will have Qi charging and been able to use the port for for anything else when is not been use with the Qi Charging Pad.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

@Laina If you head over to Amazon you can find Mirco USB wireless charger receiver. It will plug into the Micro USB port and usually, the receiver will have 3M tape on the back that you can stick to the back of the phone. I bought one of these back in the day when I had my original ZMAX and it worked out.

The only thing I would caution against is buying a fast wireless charging pad. Stick to one that is 5w or less.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Laina said:
    ZTE z970 wireless charger port compatibility

You said wireless @Laina. Don't you mean wired?

No, that's exactly what she meant , a Way to add wireless charging capabilities to the Z970 , which you can add Qi charging to any device that doesn't have Qi enable.