ZMAX PRO work with gear S3?

scottmanduescottmandue San Pedro, Calif.Posts: 30 ✭✭✭✭

I am thinking of getting a Samsung Gear S3 but would like to know if it is comparable with my ZTE ZMAX Pro.
Anyone using those two together?
Thanks in advance,
Scott

Comments

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@scottmandue said:
    I am thinking of getting a Samsung Gear S3 but would like to know if it is comparable with my ZTE ZMAX Pro.
    Thanks in advance,
    Scott

I have the combo, and it works perfectly. This is also includes using Samsung Pay. You have full control of all notifications as well.

• scottmanduescottmandue San Pedro, Calif.Posts: 30 ✭✭✭✭

@keithisreal2013 said:

@scottmandue said:
    Thanks in advance,
    Scott

I have the combo, and it works perfectly. This is also includes using Samsung Pay. You have full control of all notifications as well.

Thank you! Would like to buy a S3 off eBay and wanted to know if they work together before I drop $200-$300

The Samsung website list has no ZTE phones listed as compatible but I see that some AXON owner are using the S3.

• scottmanduescottmandue San Pedro, Calif.Posts: 30 ✭✭✭✭

@keithisreal2013 said:

@scottmandue said:
    Thanks in advance,
    Scott

Checked out your youtube channel and subscribed, going to check out the Matteio Dini watch faces!

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@scottmandue said:

@keithisreal2013 said:

@scottmandue said:
    Thanks in advance,
    Scott

Checked out your youtube channel and subscribed, going to check out the Matteio Dini watch faces!

The Matteo Dini watchfaces are very nice! Thanks for your support!