How to trim a video? *Edited

bwatson33598bwatson33598 United StatesPosts: 1
edited April 15, 2018 1:31PM in Blade Z MAX

I can not figure out how to trim a video on this Blade Z Max. Am I blind and just not seeing the option? I assume this is a simple feature that would be on this phone. But where the heck is it?? Help!

Answers

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll MainePosts: 4,513 mod
    edited April 15, 2018 1:30PM

@bwatson33598 Hello, I don't currently have the Blade Z with me to check on this but would like to get you some assistance. Can you tell me which app you are using to trim the video? I'd also like to see if perhaps @musicdjm @fzrrich are able to help.
    I have moved your thread, as well as slightly edited your title for better exposure. The "How To" area is mainly used for tutorials and such where as the "Blade Z Max" general area is perfect for all of our questions, concerns or comments. Questions are much more likely to be answered in the general area. :)

• razor512razor512 New YorkPosts: 2,383 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15, 2018 8:21PM

In order to trim a video on the Blade Z max, do the following:

1. Launch the video player app.
    2. select the video you want to trim.
    3. pause the video.
    4. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on the 3 vertical dots.
    5. Click on trim.

You should be able to then trim the video and the trim will be saved as a new video clip.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,082 mod

@bwatson33598 I don't see the ability to trim video on the Blade Z Max with the built in player. The easiest fix for this would be to download "Google Photos" from the Playstore and open the video through this app. You will be able to edit your video using the settings icon. If you want to really get in depth in video editing and creating something special., I suggest downloading "Kinemaster" from the playstore. Hope this helps.

:)