How to DELETE Collage

ColorfuladyColorfulady United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

New to ZTE phone. I was just trying out the Gallery Features and did a test Collage. I, however, want to DELETE it but don't see how to do so. Any help?

Also, I see photos are grouped by DATE. Is there a way to group them by SUBJECT or is that what the Collage Maker is for?

Best Answer

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Should be the same for the Blade X Max is it is for the Blade Z Max. Thanks for the help @wings4annie!

Answers

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2018 1:06PM

@Colorfulady welcome to the community.
    Ok I have a blade zmax, but it works the same way.
    Go to gallery ... albums.. touch collage you made.
    When collage come up you will have a trash can you can hit.

And thank you I never used the collage before. Kinda cool!!

• ColorfuladyColorfulady United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

Okay... so I now know if I delete a collage - I will lose them from my gallery altogether (good thing to know).

Next question about making a collage - I cannot find where and how I can add NEW pictures to a collage once I have built one?

I am so sorry, now I know also.
    I can't see how to add a photo.
    Let ask @hollap help!!

• ColorfuladyColorfulady United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to find out if I can build collages by named subject matter (Pets, Family, Travel, etc.) so I can arrange my photos by TOPICS. All I can find on my ZTE Blade's Gallery are pictures arranged by dates so they get scattered all over.

My last phone Gallery I was able to arrange my pics.

What about putting your photos in album by name pets travel.
    Then you can put the collage in the album

edited April 17, 2018 8:57PM

@Colorfulady ok I can move the collage to a different album
    But I will play with the gallery and see about changing the collage.
    If you get it let me know

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have not found a way to add pics to a collage. Also looks as though 9 pics are the maximum you can have in a collage. If there is a way, I cannot find one. Sorry!

• ottob692ottob692 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    Yes designate to save everything to SD card first.  Once you do that.  Goto file manager app on phone and at top Goto local tap SD card.  You will see a bunch of folders there. Goto  pictures  folder.  There you will create  new folders for whatever name you can think of for classifying your photos to put them in.  Create all the folders first.  Then you will move meaning slect each photo to folder you want to move them too once selected use back button to go back one folder pic folder and tap screen in empty folder it will either  say copy or paste or move clicker tap on one and all the pictures you picked will be in that folder.  So now you do over and over again until you get all pics to pertaining folders.  That should do it for you