Where can I get B35?

copoliicopolii Vancouver, BCPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭

Since everyone's asking for Oreo, I'll steer clear of that one, but I still need B35.
I just recovered from a brick (it took me installing Windows 7 on a crap box and running MiFlash from there to install the B19 EDL and then the B32 from ZTE site).
I'm still missing B35 though and I'm wondering where I can get either the full OTA or the incremental (from B32) updates?

I know @DrakenFX has a B35 build (that I have ready to install) but Google Play was telling me that my device wasn't certified and in trying to get to a 'certified state' I ended up in a vicious brick. So alternatively, is there a way to install a subset of DrakenFX's B35 that would leave me still certified?

I've noticed my bootloader seems to be locked again, so maybe that's all I need?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@copolii
    Which version are you at the moment and are you rooted?

Having root , well rooting with SuperSU may have an effect with play store , plus you can go to apkmirror and download the latest build / beta and may restore the store certificate.

• Google play store
    • Google play services

Get those 2 and install them.

Beside I have the OTA B32 to B35 that I capture a while back, I'll upload that and shared it....

• copoliicopolii Vancouver, BCPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭

I have the official B32 version (downloaded from ZTE). No root, no magisk, etc.
    I'd love a link to that OTA!
    Thanks for the quick reply @DrakenFX .

Fantastic. Thanks so much @DrakenFX .

I've updated to B35, now the only issue is that there's no cell service. I've tried with a single SIM as well as two SIMs, but it doesn't seem to get anything.

edited May 5, 2018 3:22AM

@DrakenFX my IMEIs are gone ... is there a fix?

I have backups of efs1, efs2, efsc, and efsg if that helps!

whew ... IMEI restored!
    Now I have to do everything all over again!

Gone again ... ffs ... some bloody thing is erasing my IMEI once I put the B19 stock image back on.