Watch Face Wednesday 05/09/2018

jasonejasone TennesseePosts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to another Watch Face Wednesday guys and this week I'm going with the Radii Watch Face. While the face is free and comes in black or white it allows you to unlock more colors with a purchase.

Comments

• I like this one! I find that I randomly come back to my Quartz. I love all the features, but my arm is so tiny that the watch looks ridiculously huge. I cant just hang it on my purse like I would with other watches that don't fit cause I'd never remember to charge it. I'd love to find some way/type of lanyard that I could use with the Quartz, at least during summer.

• wings4anniewings4annie Orange,caPosts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone I really like this watchface, simple and eye catching. Great choice.
    @ironbaybeedoll I agree I too have a small wrist, and the watch overwhelms my wrist.
    I do still love checking the watch faces out and the functions of the watch. :)

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. I think it works quite well with Quart's design

• jasonejasone TennesseePosts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @wings4annie and it is a big watch @ironbaybeedoll but I've seen people remove bands and leave the pins in and attach a chain in the past as a pocket watch on smart watches.

• saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking watch face. I am a sucker for a good minimalist face.

This was the first third party watch face I could switch to since I switched my Quartz over to iOS 3 months ago! YAAY :#