Watch Face Wednesday 05/16/2018

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, welcome to the final Watch Face Wednesday. Well, final for now at least. It's been a blast finding faces to share with you guys every week, but while we wait to find out if ZTE can continue on I'll be taking a break from WFW. Thanks again for joining me each week and for all the comments and faces you guys have shared with me.

With all of that out of the way this week I'm using the Simple Disk - MD face for Facer. I really loved the unique design and layout of this face. Hope you all have a great week and keep enjoying your Quartz.

Comments

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2018 11:12AM

@jasone nice watchface.
    I'm really going to miss checking the watchface out, that you pick. It has been great. Thanks for sharing with us all. I know you have put alot of work into this thread.
    See you when ZTE recovers.
    Thanks again @jasone :)

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for all your comments and support through all of WFW @wings4annie :)

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,737 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

pretty cool watch face. Thanks for sharing these awesome watch face with us every week.

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,282 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool watch face! Thank you @jasone for taking the time to update this page every week. We are all hoping this all gets worked out.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Gonna miss these great weekly WFW posts Jason. Thanks for a great run of exploring the many available faces and apps for our Quartz and other smart watches. Hopefully ZTE will be back in action sooner than later, and maybe WFW again too. -PEACE-...

• saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing all these great looking watch faces Jason. Hope you share your wonderful taste with us sooner rather later. :)