Why was my discussion put in a rumor mill?

smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Look at what the question States at the top I posted something as a discussion and it was stuck in a rumor mill! I didn't know **** like that existed on this site because in the article it does not say lawmakers are thinking it says they are therefore it is news! Maybe the admins should read the news and if you have an issue with what I post pm me and we can fix the **** issue!
We all deserve to know what's going on period and I will keep posting this link everyday (If it's stuck in a rumor mill again)!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-zte-congress/u-s-lawmakers-push-back-on-trump-talk-of-helping-chinas-zte-idUSKCN1IG37O

Answers

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This type of post isn't going to make the mods want to work with you. If you want to receive the treatment you desire, it's better to be polite instead of rude and abrasive.

• It was moved because it was posted in the Axon area, just like this thread. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your thread, there is just a better spot for it. The Axon area is for Axon device related topics, where as the Rumor Mill and Off Topic areas are for news, rumors and other areas of discussion. I hope this clears it up for you :)

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've actually received an answer and I've already thanked the mod in question! This Thread can be closed thank you!