What happened to the German ZTE website and will we receive Oreo?

Excuse me for asking. But since the German website of ZTE is no longer accessible, I have no other possibilities to ask.

So here is the detailed question:

Will the German users of ZTE Axon 7 get another Oreo update? Or will ZTE withdraw from the German smartphone business and finish working on Axon 7.
And what's with the German website?
Thanks for any answers!

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi,

At the moment, there is no information regarding to the Oreo update.

As for the German site, I am not sure as I have no information. However, I wonder if this is related to the fact that ZTE was planning to centralize and streamlined various sites, communities, and forums as mentioned in earlier post about the globalization of the comminity.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I still find it weird the ban comes out, and then all the other sites and social media shut down. Even if it was part of the overall plan to consolidate things, you would think they would make some sort of announcements to those audiences before doing so instead of just doing dark all of the sudden.

If ZTE gets to live on, hopefully they will eventually offer some sort of explanation on how that got played out.

• TGstringTGstring TorontoPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭

to the OP, I'm sorry, I don't have an answer.
    Truth is that you don't go dark and shut down all official communications, globally speaking, because of issues with the United States. There are plenty of us in other countires that have nothing to do with the US issues... why everyone is being punished is just stupid.