Class Action Time

braderhartbraderhart United StatesPosts: 2

Hello, if you own a device by ZTE that was banned it is time that we demand refunds or join together in a class action lawsuit. ZTE has broken the law at least twice now and cycled through elitist executives sucking on Donald Trump's D. Well, they may get a billion dollar deal to try to fix things but they also deserve a billion dollar class action lawsuit from their consumers.

Comments

• AfgncaapAfgncaap RomaniaPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

what do you mean when you say " device by ZTE that was banned"? banned in what way?

• tfoust1012tfoust1012 TXPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

I am not sure what wrong has been done to me as the consumer. I got an awesome device for half the price of the competition. No personal info of mine has been compromised (that I am aware of). Customer support with ZTE has always been responsive and helpful. I am not trying to justify what their actions, I am just saying that from my end, ZTE has surpassed my expectations. How has their ban affected you? Then only crime they have committed on my end was having poor camera the Axon 7. "EVERYONE, stay REALLY still, since the sun is not literally in this room, my camera needs some time to figure out some stuff!'