How about reactivating the update link for the Blade V8 Pro?

mingzdad1mingzdad1 United StatesPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

Now we have gotten good news about ZTE just settled with the U. S. government and the ban is lifted. How about reactivating the update link so we can download and update the fixes for the Blade V8 Pro?

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,568 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mingzdad1 said:
    Now we have gotten good news about ZTE just settled with the U. S. government and the ban is lifted. How about reactivating the update link so we can download and update the fixes for the Blade V8 Pro?

The ban is not actually lifted yet.

• mingzdad1mingzdad1 United StatesPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

I got the update 2 weeks ago. It fixed all the problem I was having. Thanks, ZTE! The penalty the U. S. government levied on your company was totally unfair. As long as your company is in business, I will continue to buy your products.

• mingzdad1mingzdad1 United StatesPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

The update download is back online again after ZTE paid off the $1.4 billions in ransom.

• tjhall1000tjhall1000 United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭

where do you find the update links? when i search for new update on phone it always says im up to date, yet im on the B22 broken patch still

• DarskyDarsky MNPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're just saying that the update servers are back online after having been down a while back. The newest update is still the B21 update. Those of us that updated to the now removed B22 update are stuck with it. I've resorted to manually turning my wifi off when I'm done using it, which is a pain, but does reduce the battery drain from the B22 update.