Please allow Axon M bootloader unlock and development, ZTE

axonMunlockpleaseaxonMunlockplease United StatesPosts: 2

The Axon M has so much potential.

ZTE, please let us unlock the bootloader and develop for this phone. Otherwise, this phone will continue to be a flop. I'll hold onto it for a few more weeks, but then I'm selling it.

All this thing needs is root and some development. It's a shame you let the other Axon's be developed but not this.

Comments

• Traveler1978Traveler1978 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

At this point, it's a dead device, no one seems to be doing anything with it, since ZTE got slammed with sanctions. I have not even found any alternative ROMs for it on XDE or LineageOS, and no word on official updates/upgrades either. ATT has the exclusive on this, and to me they owe us all a refund for selling us a brick. It's one thing to willfully continue to use an old phone that is not being updated any longer, it's another to buy a brand new flagship phone and have it frozen in time!

• 7pdiaz7pdiaz United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Hey Traveler1978
    You took the words out of my mouth. I couldn't agree with you more. Granted AT&T cannot see their future of business, or can they, but now that it's all coming to light, do right by your paying customers AT&T, put those bricks where they belong. At this point, I'd take a trade in or replacement.