How do I download photos from my phone Z981 to my PC?

bfarrbfarr United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

I want to download my photos and contacts to my PC.

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For the contacts, you can easily just have it synced to your google account. So if you already have them saved to your google account, you do not need to transfer them.

If you did not have contacts synced to your google account, you can export them as vcf file. Tap on the 3 dots menu option and select export. This will export the file as vcf where you can save it on your pc or import to your google account.

As for the photos, you can connect the phone to a computer, set the USB connection option to MTP (Typically you get this menu by swiping down from the notification menu, if not, you can find it in the setting). Then you can open Windows explorer where you will see the phone up there and you can just open the DCIM folder and Camera folder to see all of your pictures where you can just copy and paste to your PC.

• jiveturkeejiveturkee Posts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the Pro, you need to go into contacts and make sure they are saved to Google/Gmail. I think it defaults to Phone so you cannot sync the contacts if they are saved to Phone.

Photos should be backed up to Google photos which sync easily to a computer

• BillyBeckhamBillyBeckham CanadaPosts: 7 ✭✭

The most common way to transfer photos between Android phone and computer is to copy and paste the files. This method can be completed with one USB cable easily. You just need to establish a connection between your Android phone and computer and once the computer detect your phone, you will be able to move the files from/to computer without any hassle. The details are:

Step 1. Use a USB cable to link your phone to computer. During the connection, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone to make the device be detected.

Step 2. After the detection, you can double click on the icon of This Computer on your PC and then find out your phone.

Step 3. Now you can double click on your device to open it and then click on the folder named DCIM.

Step 4. In this folder, you will see the Camera folder and you should double click on it. Then you see all the images that you have saved on your phone.

Step 5. Now if you want to move the photos from Android phone to computer, you can select the wanted files in the Camera folder and right click to choose Copy option and paste them into your computer. But if you want to sync the images from computer to the mobile phone, you can choose and copy the files from your computer and then paste them to the Camera folder.

The methods mentioned above are doubtlessly able to transfer photos between Android phone and computer but you can perform the moving process more effortlessly- make use of a professional assistant software. And here I want to recommend this one for all you Android users: MobiKin Assistant for Android (Windows & Mac).

People who have used this software all speak highly of it because it empowers Android users with the ability to transfer not only photos from their cell phone to PC, but it can also help you sync and copy videos, contacts and apps and so on from computer to cell phone. And it only takes you a few seconds to accomplish these steps. Furthermore, as long as your cell phone has Android operating system such as ZTE.

• AlexGuan123456AlexGuan123456 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭

Transfer Photos and Videos between ZTE and PC via Copy & Paste

1. Plug your ZTE phone into your PC via a USB cable. After the connection, you may get a prompt about selecting a connection type, just choose the Media Device MTP.

2. Navigate to the left corner of your computer screen and click the Windows logo, then, click the folder-shaped icon in the lower-left side of the Start window. This will open the File Explorer program.

3. Find the name of your ZTE phone from the left side bar of the File Explorer and click to open it.

4. Now, you can decide to go to the "Internal Storage" or the "SD card" folder according to where your media files are saved.

5. Open the folder labeled "DCIM" where your photos and videos are stored. Find other folders if your media files are not there.

6. Now, you can select the photos and videos you want to move to your computer and copy and paste them to your computer. You can create a folder on your computer to save the transferred files.

7. If you want to transfer photos and videos from computer to ZTE phone, you can select the files, copy them and paste to the Camera folder (or other folder where your media files are in) on your ZTE phone.

To avoid struggling to find recovery software to retrieve lost data or suffering from losing them forever, Coolmuster studio produces a full-featured Android data manager tool called ZTE Data Transfer for ZTE Z981., to help you backup files from your ZTE phone to computer and import files from computer into your ZTE device.