Flashlight

In the pull down tab, my flashlight stopped working. The button will turn on like the lights on but no light comes out. It's always worked before. I've tried restarting, messing with flash in camera settings, and I can not find any settings go for the flashlight and or the actual app or anything. Help :)

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, just want to check are you using Axon 7 with Linearge OS (since you are posting on this section)?

Are the flash working when you take pictures? If so, then we know it's not a hardware issue and it is just software. If so, maybe clear cache could help. If not, then you could try third party flash app.

If you do not get flash when taking picture, then it is very likely it is a hardware issue

• Amberjo_Ztemax2018Amberjo_Ztemax2018 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Flash does not work either. I noticed the cast button is missing now as well. Sorry I'm using a Ztemax I believe

• Amberjo_Ztemax2018Amberjo_Ztemax2018 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Flash does not work either. I noticed the cast button is missing now as well. Sorry I'm using a Ztemax I believe

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If flash does not work even in camera, then it is possible that it is a hardware issue. Just to avoid potential software issue (since you said cast is missing here), I would say, try to do a factory reset to see if the problem goes away. if not, then it is most likely a hardware issue on the flash.