Use Latest version of APN from Google to update their products running on their android OS

BlancellBlancell HaitiPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Greetings everyone

• I would like to introduce to you about The Natcom Company, The Natcom is a provider of telecommunication services including voice and data services in Haiti country. the South America region  and now we have about 1200k customers using data service on smart phone.

• As you know, for customers to connect and use data services on smart phones need to setup APNs, and currently on the android software there are APN of many networks. And recently, Google has updated and issue the Natcom's APN on the android source code.

• As I know OEMs are scheduled to select the android OS version or update the version that fits their product, and I hope you will share the APN news and encourage the OEMs to use Latest version of APN from Google to update their products running on their android OS :
    https://android.googlesource.com/device/sample/+/master/etc/apns-full-conf.xml

• I think this will be good for your product, and our service is based on customer perception when customer using in Haiti.

Thank you ! Wish you have a nice day!