Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,494 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

They have completed the 400 million escrow payment yet. So not yet. Follow US Commerce in Twitter. They have a statement there on the progress.

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,199 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am hoping we hear from the ZTE USA folks soon.

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2018 3:30PM

Personally I can't wait to hear some good news from the @zte_usa folks! They just need to continue to take things at the pace they are to make sure all is done correctly without anymore violations, that being said I'm one of ZTE's biggest fans

• 14blank4014blank40 United StatesPosts: 381 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TEXASMADE1978 said:
    Personally I can't wait to hear some good news from the @zte_usa folks! They just need to continue to take things at the pace they are to make sure all is done correctly without anymore violations, that being said I'm one of ZTE's biggest fans

I'm also quite a big fan of ZTE and I really do hope that they don't do any more things to get themselves in trouble. That being said, I kinda wish that would do something to thank the people for sticking with them throughout the ordeal. Now, I'm not saying they have to do something but it would be nice. I personally kinda want them support the Axon 7 and other devicea that lost support before the time was up for one more OS update. So we would go from Oreo to P (although we never got Oreo). I mean it's a long shot and maybe it's not feasible either but hey, i can hope lol