V1.10.24 Update Issues

JephJeph United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 6, 2018 1:33PM in Grand X [Series]

Hello,
I currently own a ZTE Grand X Max 2 that has been working fine until yesterday. My phone did a system update by itself yesterday and ever since I have been experiencing strange issues regarding file accessing. All my photo (built in Gallery, Google Photos) and music (built in Music, Google Play Music) no longer work and crash on startup (Play Music works, but experiences music playback errors on every single song I have). I have restarted my phones several times and checked my files with File Manager to confirm that they are indeed still there and are not corrupted, so I believe the problem is that the update changed something in these apps. I couldn't find any similar problems on Google and am at a loss as to what to do, I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks

Comments

• lovesangellovesangel United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    edited August 12, 2018 10:32AM

I talked to someone with ZTE this morning and they said that basically a factory reset is the only way to fix all of the issues that we're experiencing. They also didn't have any information about this recent update for our devices.