What happened?

mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEOUnited StatesPosts: 464 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I thought this phone would do better, if the price was a little bit lower. I used it for a while, but I don't know if the price warranted what the phone was offering. It's like it just faded away, and everyone stopped talking about it after a short time. Nice phone, but no support it push, and it's quickly forgotten.

Anyone so using it? If so, how is it holding up?

Comments

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It was a mixture of high price, locked to one carrier, niche phone, and probably all of the controversy that has been surrounding ZTE lately. I never expected it to do great, as it is a niche phone to begin with and not everyone has a need for 2 screens.

It is also a gen 1 product, and while it works it probably won't be refined enough to be more mainstream for a couple more generations and that's to be expected. There needs to be advances in technology to allow it to be slimmer, lighter, and more functional.

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I use my AxonM everyday. And yes it is a niche device. But I use the A/B mode for my accounting. Cuts my time in half
    The device has it's problems, I work around them. If I can save time, I'm all for it.
    I do still love the device. :)