Based off Tweet ZTE Might Have Something for IFA 2018!

1235»

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@rasalon said:
    @saeedted What kind of survey did you get from ZTE-USA? What was it about?

Mine was general questions on what I want in my next flagship device.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have gotten similar surveys in the past from them. Not this time around...make sure you select good features!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,099 mod

@hollap said:

@rasalon said:
    @saeedted What kind of survey did you get from ZTE-USA? What was it about?

Mine was general questions on what I want in my next flagship device.

Ditto. ;)

• rasalonrasalon Atlanta, GA., USAPosts: 75 ✭✭✭✭✭

@saeedted Out of the blue after all this time? Interesting. I know the only thing they changed frome feedback from the International A7 version and the US version was the physical painted on buttons as opposed to just on screen popup ones, and that the Pro version with the bigger HDD and more ram was only a limited release in the US vs other countries,. With that said based on what other countries are doing, I am supported ZTE doesn't just release a 9 Pro for the US vs. making a modified or 2nd Flagship for the USA. Price aside, Notch Aside, I assume allot of people agree that the pro has everything anybody here would want in a flagship. For me personally, I can't think of anything US customer's would want to add or take away feature wise that the 9 Pro does not have already. As far as the look of the phone and size, I have no issues with it (Notch aside), and I doubt an american audience would. When the Axon M came out, it was the same phone in every country. So we'll see if they do the Axon M strategy and have a tariff and pricing issues for the A9 or whatever or will they do the A7 strategy where they will release a separate North America or US variant. Only time will tell.

• saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,131 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I’m guessing based on past performance that the US will get a non Pro model. I sure do hope it comes with a headphone jack and it brings the wide angle camera from the Axon 9 Pro.

I gotta hand it to ZTE though, they sure do know how to keep a tight ship leak-free. It makes these announcements more exciting. Still though.. you gotta at least announce something!

1235»