SD card won't format

CantuCantu United StatesPosts: 1

So I sent my ZTE blade X max to the manufacturer to fix the adhesive on my screen and I just it back and now my 32 GB EMTEC Mirco SD card (which I took out of the phone before sending it in) won't format. It stops at 20% and then abruptly stops n goes back to the home screen or says something about it being corrupted and something about failed null. My boyfriend was able to format it to his phone but my phone won't anymore once it got it back.

Answers

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure why you had that issue, but glad you got it formatted one way or another. Any other problems so far @Cantu ?

• DannyT22DannyT22 CanadaPosts: 2 ✭✭

Same problem stops at 20% then kicks it out. I can read and format cards on other phones or PC but ZTE Blade wont go past the 20% or read card, any card. Any ideas?

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DannyT22 said:
    Same problem stops at 20% then kicks it out. I can read and format cards on other phones or PC but ZTE Blade wont go past the 20% or read card, any card. Any ideas?

Do you have a PC you can try to format it on, or another phone? Maybe you could try a friends phone?