Axon 7 screen turns off and on randomly! Any idea?

Out of a sudden my Axon 7 G version started turning off the screen without warning or order to do so and when it is off it will randomly turn the screen on. Tested the sensors and they are ok, even did a factory reset. It works well for about ten minutes after a reboot then it goes into this madness making the phone unusable. I think it is software (B10, 7.1.1 Mi Favor 4.2) because when it does that it shows a previous lock screen image . turnin ZTE locker on or off does nothing to help....please help me. Before i kill this phone against a wall.

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would wager an educated guess that it's a loose connection in the phone. If you think that the rom is corrupt, you could try downloading and manually (re)installing the latest version available from ZTE.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you did your factory reset from a restore, factory reset again and don't use the restore. If that doesn't work, if you are using an SD card, take it out and try it.